The Adirondack Valentines Day Dinner Train
- Adult First Class
- Diamond Class
Join us for a Romantic Dinner and Train ride from Utica’s Union Station to Remsen. Enjoy our hand-crafted menu from an extraordinary local chef Patrick O’Connor, Owner of Feast & Festivities by O’Connor’s.
Includes 1 complementary drink.
- Accessibility: Diamond class is NOT handicap accessible.
- Seating: Each table/booth seats 4 people. Please note: If you do not purchase in groups of 4 you and/or your party will be sat with another party.
- Baggage Policy: Please call us if you plan on bringing any baggage weighing over fifty (50) pounds.
- Face Coverings: Per the 11/19/2021 mandate by the Oneida County department of Health Face Masks are REQUIRED for anyone over the age of 2 regardless of vaccination status.
- All outside food and beverages are prohibited aboard the train, with the exception of unopened bottled water.
- All bags are subject to a bag check before boarding. Items including, but not limited to weapons, alcohol, and drugs will be confiscated. You hereby consent to the reasonable search said items.
- You further consent to the use of your image or likeness incidental to any display, transmission, or reproduction of the event.
- Smoking any substance, including the use of electronic cigarettes and vapes is strictly prohibited aboard the train.
- You assume all risk and danger incidental to the train ride, event, or performance whether occurring prior to, during, or after said trip.
- You assume all risk and danger of injury and you agree that the management, its agents, and the performers are not responsible or liable for any injuries resulting from such causes.
- Crew members reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by crew or staff to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the our policies.
- If You See Something Say Something! Please let a crew member know if you are experiencing any unwanted behavior.