Join Adirondack team!
All you need to do is :
- Download the Application pdf file
- Print the Application
- Scan it
- Email it to [email protected]
Employment Details: 3-5 Days per week
Salary: $12.00 per hour
Strong customer service skills.
- Handle cash and credit card sales accurately using register & credit card machine.
- Basic Food Service Experience preferred. Ability to Prepare and and Serve Foods and Drinks Simultaneously is necessary.
- Balance cash out sheets, register drawer & credit card machine daily.
- Check inventory levels and relay to Manager regularly.
- Organize and properly display merchandise in an orderly and attractive manner..
- Basic math skills as applied to sales and money management.
- Keep Cafe Car and Storeroom clean; sweep, mop, and wipe down counters, windows, gather up garbage, etc.
- Check outside track line and pick up litter.
- Greet passengers and customers in a friendly and inviting fashion.
- Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking and merchandise pricing
- Assist as needed in special events.
- Great sense of humor
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Understanding of proper Food Safety Protocols
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Currently seeking an Office Assistant. Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with the ability to multitask. Requires flexibility in regards to scheduling, great people skills, and creativity.
Hands-on Opportunity to work with the public, many dedicated volunteers, and other local establishments to promote our mission as a nonprofit organization, as well as our various excursions. Employees are encouraged to ride the train to become more familiar with our “product” and mission!
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering customer inquiries and problem resolution via phone, email and in person
- Taking individual, group reservations
- Ticketing events
- Assisting and actively participating in events
- Order office supplies
- Utica gift shop assistance
Must be available weekends when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not necessary
- Internet and social networking savvy, knowledge of html coding or willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Graphic design experience a plus but not necessary
Must have valid drivers license
Knowledge of Safe Harbor ticketing software considered a plus