Relax and soak up the colorful sights while gently rolling over the Moose River to Otter Lake aboard vintage train coaches.
Prepare for a Chilling Journey!
They say the train comes “alive” in a whole different way, on this two-hour round-trip ghost train ride departing from Thendara Station headed to Carter Station. Hear the tales of murder and crimes that left their ghostly imprints in our history. Disembark the train and follow our guides on a walking trail into the forest for a thrill tour like no other. The stories are derived from the book, Haunted Old Forge, where spirits linger on the pine-covered slopes of the Adirondack Mountains that surround Old Forge. The Drive-Thru Theatre group helps us take you on a chilling journey into the paranormal history of the Adirondacks.
What To Know & Bring
- The walking tour is not a jump out & scare you type of haunted tour.
- Make sure to wear proper footwear for the Haunted walking tour.
- We recommend bringing a flashlight to help light your way and bug spray to help if bugs are bad (items available in gift shop).
- Don’t forget to dress for the weather too!
- Please be respectful of the performers during their performance.
Please be advised that this trip is not wheelchair accessible.