March 26, 2016
Holland Patent Station
9544 Depot Street
Holland Patent, NY 13354
(Corner of Depot St. and Park Ave.)
FREE/ children under 2
Hop on board the Easter Bunny Express and welcome Easter and the spring season! Travel round trip from Holland Patent Station, along the base of the Adirondack Mountains, to the historic Remsen Depot. At the depot, hunt for Easter eggs and take a picture with the Easter Bunny. Return your eggs and receive a goody bag! The depot will be open and concessions will be available.
On the train, visit the Cafè Car for snacks and refreshments while enjoying the first signs of spring along the rails. Start a new family tradition at Easter aboard the Adirondack Scenic Railroad!
The train is climate controlled and comfortable, however it is advised to dress warmly depending on the weather conditions.
This trip is not wheelchair-accessible.
Charter the Caboose! Perfect for small private parties! Call for more details!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: How long is the train ride?
- A: The train ride is approximately an hour and a half round trip.
- Q: Where is Remsen?
- A: Remsen, NY is a small town just north of Utica, NY.
- Q: I have some mobility concerns, is this trip handicapped friendly?
- A: Unfortunately, this trip is not wheelchair accessible. There is no wheelchair boarding in the Holland Patent Station; however, there is in Remsen. If passengers with mobility concerns can manage a few stairs to initially board the train and deboard in Holland Patent, we can assist in boarding and deboarding in Remsen.