Utica to Thendara Train With Layover
- $59.50/first class adult
- $49.50/first class (youth (2-12))
- $47.50/first class (seniors (62+)
- $37.50/seniors (62+)
- $29.50/youth (2-12)
Depart Utica: 9:30am
Arrive in Thendara: 11:45am
Depart Thendara: 4:30pm
Arrive in Utica: 6:30pm
Summer Schedule Dates 2018:
- Thurs. July 12th; Sat. July 14th
- Thurs. July 19th; Sat. July 21st
- Thurs. July 26th; Sat. July 28th
- Thurs. Aug. 2nd; Sat. Aug. 4th
- Thurs. Aug. 9th; Sat. Aug. 11th
- Thurs. Aug. 16th; Sat. Aug. 18th
- Thurs. Aug. 23rd; Sat. Aug. 25th
- Thurs. Aug. 30th; Sat. Sept. 1st
Fall Schedule Dates 2018:
- Thurs. Sept. 13th; Sat. Sept. 15th
- Thurs. Sept. 20th; Sat. Sept. 22nd
- Thurs. Sept. 27th; Sat. Sept. 29th
- Thurs. Oct. 4th; Sat. Oct. 6th
- Thurs. Oct. 11th; Sat. Oct. 13th
- Thurs. Oct. 18th; Sat. Oct. 20th
9:00am – Boarding Begins
9:30am – Train Departs
Let the Adirondack Scenic Railroad help you discover the beauty of the Adirondacks by transporting you to Thendara (Old Forge). The Utica to Thendara trip is truly unique experience and has several features that set it apart! Travel through forests, over rivers and streams, spend a full afternoon in Old Forge enjoying the outdoors and visiting local shops and restaurants, and then let us take you home. Check out our Utica Rail & Cruise package to include a lake cruise during your layover. Fun-filled outing for people of all ages! While you’re on the train, visit our café car and try the light and hearty fare as you ride the rails on the Adirondack Scenic Railroad!
Please be advised this trip is wheelchair accessible for standard size chairs. The maximum door opening width is 26 inches wide. Please make sure to measure your wheelchair before you make a reservation. If you have any questions or would like to reserve wheelchair seating, please contact the office toll-free at 1-800-819-2291. Restrooms on the train are not accessible, but there are accessible restrooms in all of our stations. The shuttle buses at the Thendara Station are wheelchair accessible.
Departing from Holland Patent, Remsen or Forestport? Call for more information and reservations. Subject to availability. Please call! Stay and play – Then catch the train back to Utica!
Visit our gift shop, which has a variety of items at all price ranges. Located at our Utica and Thendara Stations.
Want to Stay ‘N Play?
Ride the train from Utica & Get 1/2 off at Enchanted Forest Water Safari with your same day U-TH train ticket stub
Stay over at either:
Utica Union Station
321 Main Street
Utica, NY 13501
Have a question about our trains or comments about your recent visit, contact us!