Soda Fountain Lunch Train
$29.50/Youth ticket(Under 9 years old)*
*Tickets include meal
Depart Utica – 11:00 am
Arrive in Remsen – 12:00 pm
Depart Remsen – 1:45 pm
Arrive in Utica – 2:30 pm
Departure Dates 2018:
- June 17th
- July 22nd
- August 5th
- August 26th
- September 9th
Take a train back in time with the Adirondack Scenic Railroad! Ride the train north from Utica’s Union Station to Remsen Station to eat at The Soda Fountain, Remsen’s ‘50s-themed restaurant! The Soda Fountain will host the party, and we’ll bring you back to Utica afterwards. Dinner is included in the price of your ticket.
If you wish to be seated with another party please give us a call at 1-800-819-2291 and let us know all the groups involved. We will put a notation on any orders needed to let us know who you would like to be seated with.
Please be advised that this trip is not wheelchair accessible.
Adult ticket menu options include:
- La Bamba Taco Salad
- Soda Fountain Salad with Grilled or Fried Chicken
- Grilled/Fried Chicken Sandwich (choice of chips, fries, or macaroni salad)
- Veggie Burger (choice of chips, fries, or macaroni salad)
- Corvette Burger (choice of chips, fries, or macaroni salad)
Youth (Under 9 years old) ticket menu options include:
- Hot Dog
- Grilled Cheese
- Pasta & Sauce
- PB & J Sandwich
- All options include small drink and small ice cream
Utica Union Station
321 Main Street
Utica, NY 13501
Have a question about our trains or comments about your recent visit, contact us!