Thendara’s Haunted History Evening Excursion
*10% Military discount valid for active Military member and veterans only. Must show valid Military ID upon ticket pickup in order to maintain discount.*
Departure Dates 2018:
- Saturday, July 21st
- Saturday, August 18th
- Saturday, September 1st
- Saturday, September 22nd
- Saturday, October 13th
Summer Departure: 8:30pm
Fall Departure: 7:00pm
They say the train comes “alive” in a whole different way, on this 2 hour round trip departing from Thendara Station headed to Carter Station. Hear the tales of murder and crimes that left their ghostly imprints in our history. Disembark the train and follow our guides on a walking trail into the forest for a thrill tour like no other. The stories are derived from the book, Haunted Old Forge, where spirits linger on the pine-covered slopes of the Adirondack Mountains that surround Old Forge. The Drive-Thru Theatre group will help us take you on a chilling journey into the paranormal history of the Adirondacks.
Things to know and bring:
– The walking tour is not a jump out & scare you type of haunted tour.
– Make sure to wear proper footwear for the Haunted walking tour.
– We recommend bringing a flashlight to help light your way and bug spray to help if bugs are bad (items available in gift shop).
– Don’t forget to dress for the weather too!
– Please be respectful of the performers during their performance.
Please be advised that this trip is not wheelchair accessible.
Don’t forget to visit our gift shop, which has a variety of items at all price ranges. Located at our Thendara Station.
Have a group of 25 or more? We have special group rates for you! Please call for more details.
2568 State Route 28
Thendara, NY 13472
Have a question about our trains or comments about your recent visit, contact us!