Haunted History Evening Excursion
Departure Dates 2017:
Summer Departure: 8:30pm
Fall Departure: 7:00pm
It happens each month in this remote Adirondack town. On this 2 hour round trip to Carter Station, they say the train comes “alive” in a whole different way. Hear the tales of murder and crimes that left their ghostly imprints in our history. Disembark the train and follow our guides on a walking trail into the forest for a thrill tour like no other. The stories are derived from the book, Haunted Old Forge, where spirits linger on the pine-covered slopes of the Adirondack Mountains that surround Old Forge. The Players of Utica will help us take you on a chilling journey into the paranormal history of the Adirondacks.
Things to know and bring:
– The walking tour is not a jump out & scare you type of haunted tour.
– Make sure to wear proper footwear for the Haunted walking tour.
– We recommend bringing a flashlight to help light your way and bug spray to help if bugs are bad (items available in gift shop).
– Don’t forget to dress for the weather too!
– Please be respectful of the performers during their performance.
Please be advised that this trip is not wheelchair accessible.
Don’t forget to visit our gift shop, which has a variety of items at all price ranges. Located at our Thendara Station.
Have a group of 25 or more? We have special group rates for you! Please call for more details.
2568 State Route 28
Thendara, NY 13472
Have a question about our trains or comments about your recent visit, contact us!